Scottish Rowing membership is encouraged for all participants in rowing.
Scottish Rowing Membership provides a number of benefits.
- A Scottish Rowing Racing Licence
- Public liability insurance cover (see 'Insurance Summary Cover' for full terms and conditions)
- Discounted UKCC courses (Discount refunded on completion of course)
- Access to Scottish Rowing run workshops and conferences
We have some additional benefits for Scottish Rowing members. These include
- 20% off any products in the Origin Fitness range at Active leisure
- 10% off any other products on the Active leisure website (exclusions apply and include Wattbike, Versaclimber & Concept2 products)
- 15% off at Cotswold Outdoor in store or online
- 15% off at Snow+Rock in store or online
- 15% off at Cycle Surgery in store or online
- 15% off at Runners in Need in store or online
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details on how to claim these discounts.
Scottish Rowing Licence
Before participating in an open event run under Scottish Rowing Rules, competitors from Scottish Clubs must hold a current Scottish Rowing Racing Licence. Competitors must have a valid licence at the TIME OF ENTRY and must produce this licence at events to allow qualifying wins to be recorded. A Scottish Rowing Racing licence is also recognised for competition in British Rowing events.
Day Ticket's (valid for a single regatta) are available on the day of a regatta only and should only be used in the case of last minute substitutions.
Membership fees for the 2018/19 season are:
|Day ticket (Senior/Junior)
* A JUNIOR is classed as a competitor who has not attained the age of 18 years before the first day of September preceding the event.
** A NON-COMPETITIVE licence does not include a Racing licence. Non-competitive licences are appropriate for umpires, coaches, indoor rowers and recreational rowers who would like to join Scottish Rowing and enjoy the additional insurance and benefits Scottish Rowing offers to it's members.
For further information about Membership classes see section D of the Scottish Rowing Rules of Racing.
Memberships issued online are valid for a year from the date of issue.
If you have previously held a Scottish Rowing Licence DO NOT create a new account as this will not be associated with your previous rowing hstory. Creating a new account may result in your account being invalidated. If you are unable to reset your password using the Forgot Password link email email@example.com to access your account.
If you already have a Scottish Rowing membership log onto the system using the link above. Your username is the email address associated with the account.