Posted: 17 April, 2020
Robin will be presenting two online seminars for Scottish Rowing members centred on better technique but including broader aspects of coaching, performance and how to make your crews successful. These Webinars are perfect for your development as an athlete or coach.
Robin Williams is to deliver the following educational sessions:
• Webinar – Workshop 1 (Coaching): Monday 27th April (1900 – 2030)
• Webinar – Workshop 2 (Technique): Monday 4th May (1900 – 2030)
Workshop I will focus on aspects of coaching.
Workshop II will focus on aspects of technique.
Robin will discuss topics such as:
• Characteristics of good coaches
• Successful programmes
• Learning & teaching processes
• Technique analysis
• Integrating technique into training
• Case histories
• Own crew video analysis
• Bio mechanics
The format of both sessions will be a 1 hour presentation followed by 30 minutes of Q&A. Both Webinars are free to Scottish Rowing members.
There are 100 spaces available for each workshop.